Piercing and Body Modification Discussion.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you store/organise your jewellery?

+4
Wrendarla
Ku Ku
fucked-up-and-fabulous
ZaraLynziHodson
8 posters

Go down

How do you store/organise your jewellery? Empty How do you store/organise your jewellery?

Post  ZaraLynziHodson Tue 24 Apr 2012, 8:34 am

I'm trying to find another way to store my jewellery. It's currently stored in a craft organiser but it isn't great so I'd like to know how you store/organise your jewellery.

xx
ZaraLynziHodson
ZaraLynziHodson

Back to top Go down

How do you store/organise your jewellery? Empty Re: How do you store/organise your jewellery?

Post  fucked-up-and-fabulous Fri 27 Apr 2012, 12:03 am

Currently I store it in a normal jewellery box with different compartments but as I get more varied jewellery and piercings I'm finding this difficult to keep organised :/
fucked-up-and-fabulous
fucked-up-and-fabulous

http://fucked-up-and-fabulous.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

How do you store/organise your jewellery? Empty Re: How do you store/organise your jewellery?

Post  Ku Ku Fri 27 Apr 2012, 12:34 pm

I have about.... 50 + Teeny tiny pieces of jewellery...

....you see the problem with being a professional is that you have access to the wholesale catalogue.... 24/7 Rolling Eyes

So I now own enough 3mm and 2mm balls for each of my ear piercings in every colour I have dangly regular earrings to match in... If I get a new pair of earrings in a different colour? I buy more balls to match.

I also own two gemmed nostril studs in each of the colours too so I can match...

So unlike owning oodles and oodles of lovely plugs, jewellery / bead boxes make it impossible to get the tiny buggers out easily.

Therefore I actually keep my jewellery in little baggies (the ones they come in usually) separated by colour so each of the balls/studs are easy to find. When the baggies get a little too dog-earred I replace them. I keep all the baggies together in a lovely little draw-string pouch that sits inside my jewellery box next to all my earrings! Handy and cheap and chips Smile
Ku Ku
Ku Ku
Admin

http://www.bodypoetry.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post  Wrendarla Sat 28 Apr 2012, 9:18 am

...craft organiser, sorry Zara :p. Big one for stretched lobe jewellery and other little bits and bobs, small one for my bag when out and about in case I lost o-rings/balls. Ears are small now though and I rarely wear my septum plug so I guess the big one is just old things now Sad.
Wrendarla
Wrendarla

Back to top Go down

Post  dieterhaley Sat 28 Apr 2012, 6:08 pm

i have a little coinpurse type of thing i got an an import shop, and i keep all my piercing shit in that (barbells and what have you). as for my plugs, i tend to keep those in my jewelry box, since they're a bit cumbersome to carry around. :p
dieterhaley
dieterhaley

http://lenarox.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SleeeepyHollow Sun 29 Apr 2012, 6:05 pm

I currently use a craft organiser too, have done since I first got into piercing tbh! But I recently found a gorgeous wooden box in my girlfriends garage that I am in the process of doing up and using to display my plugs properly Smile Other bits and bobs will stay in the craft box!

SleeeepyHollow

Back to top Go down

Post  inactive Thu 03 May 2012, 5:23 pm

I keep all of mine in the baggies/containers they come in and have a shelf in my desk for all of my things.
inactive
inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  toadstool Sat 05 May 2012, 10:53 am

I don't really have much jewellery as I'm not too big into it haha. But what I do have is usually put away by Colin when I leave it lying about the flat... he has a weird, ugly red box that's way too small.
toadstool
toadstool

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down