Piercing and Body Modification Discussion.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Day Nine and Ten | Healing

Go down

Day Nine and Ten | Healing Empty Day Nine and Ten | Healing

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Day Nine: My mouth is angry with me... I stick two big bars in it and made it sore for a week and now its getting better it's decided to punish me with mouth ulcers! I have one on the side of my tongue and one whopper on my lip *Sulks* Bongela doesn't work for me so I have had to change mouthwashes to corsodyl which unfortunately is alcohol based so I've taken to diluting a capful to a mug of water instead of my usual 50/50.

Note: Swelling is now low enough I can get both lower balls over my front teeth... but can't get them back again without using fingers Razz
Pain: Achey but pretty unnoticeable.
Advice: If you have plaque gathering on the bottom balls you can try to gently clean it away with one of those micro brushes made for cleaning braces, its not easy though and it takes a long time. I got about 50% of my plaque off and then gave up to wait till I could get a bigger brush under there!

Day Ten: Its quite hard to tell if the swelling has left as the front of my tongue is pretty much normal now... the middle of my tongue however is definitely not too happy still as my bars are still at quite an angle (where as in my first pic they are straight so its not the piercing!)

Note: Balls are now hitting teeth when I eat... I cannot WAIT to to change them!
Pain: Tongue decided to have a party last night and has swelled against my teeth going frilly again but the most pain is coming from the Ulcers I have!
Advice: Bread / Chocolate and other tricky food are now quite manageable...
Ku Ku
Ku Ku
Admin

http://www.bodypoetry.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit